Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

Hello everyone! I'm so happy I'm writing my very first blog. I'm just so excited with Christmas so I realized I'm writing about my Christmas Wishlist. Yehey! I just hope my family, friends and especially my godparents will be able to read this but I doubt since they are not addicted to internet as me..
These are the things I wish to have on or before Christmas. Some maybe important, like I really need them while some are just my pleasurable desires in case I'd have them. Some are even too impossible to wish for and be granted this year, but who knows? My wishes can be extended till forever! So okay, I'm done with my lovely introduction and here goes my Top 10 Christmas Wishlist in order (from less possible to the most possible) Some items are a bit costly, so I think I may be buying them for myself. lol


10 Trip to USA!
What's with United States of America? I don't know too. It seems to be very inviting. Since I was little, this country has been my dream travel spot! But at the moment, it sure is very impossible. First I don't have a passport and US Visa yet. Next I don't have grand cash $$$ to be able to travel that place. Next I don't have enough vacation leave credits left for this year. So this wish is going to stay on my wishlist till next year or more I guess. I was browsing for travel discount, guide and travel expert sites and listed them below. If you're interested, give a quick research about them first before availing memberships from them. If in case I can't visit USA soon, a visit to somewhere else closer and cheaper would do!



9. A Cute Guy Under The Christmas Tree
I'm starting with the most impossible! Kids are told that their gifts and Christmas wishes will be seen under the Christmas tree if they would be nice for the whole year round. I'm so sure I was super nice this year, but it's just impossible to see a guy under the tree not unless he's a size of a stuff toy. No! I wouldn't want that. I was just kidding (a bit) but if a cute guy knocks on our door on or before Christmas then that would be so fun! Wish granted ;)))) By the way, the photo below is really funny.
image source: http://staceygustafson.com/christmas-tree-taunts-us/
8 Lose Weight
This year I have been eating a lot.. And everywhere I go, everyone I know would say "Hey you're getting fat, like really fatttttt". Oh my- how sweet of them. I so appreciate their honesty! So I was reading tons of articles of how to get fat. I'm browsing some easy to follow aerobic/ workout Youtube videos too. Wanna lose weight with me?

How To Lose Weight Fast and Safely



7 Learn How to Cook
Since I'm not getting younger, I know for sure I need to learn cooking very soon. I've mastered boiled, scrambled and sunny side up for eggs. I've master frying fish and chicken, cooking the instant noodles and cook rice on the rice cooker. But I know I need to know more. Hahaha. Mom said if I can't learn cooking and get married, my husband might return me to my parents. Hey that's kinda a rude. -.- Anyway, these site are know to be useful for those who wanna learn like me.

Learn How To Cook

Allrecipes



6 Pink Guitar
Ahemmmmm. I can sing well, for myself! :) I love music a lot. Before my brother had a guitar what it fell so it was wrecked! I didn't learn much because when I ask him to teach me, he would just say "Learn first and I will teach you when you already know how to play guitar". It doesn't make sense! But in short, I learn a bit of it - basic chords, minors, majors, sharp and flats without his help! Such a good brother indeed. Since Christmas songs will be our favorite for December's caroling, I might as well learning playing easy Christmas songs.
I love pink so it would be rockin' cool to have a pink guitar. See the photo below. Isn't it lovely? By the way, if you wanna learn playing the guitar too, below are useful sites for your learning.

Babysteps - The Beginners Guide To Guitar

How To Play Guitar. A beginner's guide on how to play guitar

Guitar Lessons: Absolute Beginner's Guide - Guitar Tricks

Photo source: Ebay

5 WiFi Headset
Since I said I love music very much, I would always jam or we call it sound tripping here in our place. Let's say, I use my phone headset on an average of 6-10 hours daily. I would sometimes fall asleep and still have them in my ears. For me it keeps me calm especially at work. I am less pressured when I'm not hearing anyone around me, especially my boss' voice. (Shhhhhhh) I was browsing for these adorable Headset from Ebay. To buy or not to buy? What's best about these ones, they are WiFi so they are wireless. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh the techy side of me really wants this phone accessory really soon. The only problem about this is I wouldn't take the risk on buying it online because I needed to try it first if it's compatible with my phone Sony Ericson Xperion Neo V. WiFi Headsets are kinda choosy.
image source: ebay

4 Jewelry
Consider this stuff as an investment, an asset. In times of trouble, they'd be your "help in time of need". I'm talking about pawning them someday! :))) So it's better to have few more of them because they are worth buying and keeping if they are gold with karats. This time I wanted a nice bracelet but if I could find a style I like, I'd buy another ring then!
source: Ebay
source: ebay

3 Scrapbook Max
Aside from music, I love layout, designs and photo collage too. Friends and officemates would always ask me favor to create layouts for birthday, retirement, shower party and had created for funeral too. I've been using Picture Collage from Pearl Mountain for 2-3 years now. It's good and what makes it awesome is that I have my keys or crack for the program. Just last year, I found this nice Scrapbook Max Digital Scrapbooking and it looks better. Really loved it even for a short period of using it for it's 30-days trial version. I like it very much but I'm confused if I should spend for it when I already have my Picture Collage program. Anyway I still have time to decide. :D
source: Scrapbookmax

2 Laptop
Not because having a laptop is trendy these days. I just need this soon, especially for my online engagements :$ Online dating? No not really. Haha. I actually need a laptop for my outdoor activities. We only have a desktop (shared) computer at home. So it takes time for me to be able to use the computer.
source: digitaltrends

1 Extra Battery Pack for Sony Ericson Xperia Neo V with Charger
I must really have these! If not as a give, I will sure buy one before this year ends. Lately we're having electricity interruptions a lot so I end up having an empty battery. I also need it when we travel and I can't find time for charging. I need this on occasions where I needed to take lots of photos and videos, so I won't miss any exciting part of the show. My charger is already defective and I'm just lucky my sister's charger is same as mine. But I couldn't always use it when I need it. In short - it's a must-granted wish for me.
source: ebay

I do hope Santa is internet literate by this time so he could browse on the wishlists all over the internet. I had fun sharing them with you and hope you enjoyed reading too.I'd love to hear what you can say about my list. Wanna share your wishes with me?:p
Sites I usually browse for online shopping:

Amazon.com: Online Shopping

eBay

Lazada: Online Shopping

Sulit.com.ph



Bye for now and will try my best to write another exciting blog post soon. Love yah guys! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment